1. Can I change the passenger name after I have completed my purchase online?
After issuing ticket , Names change is not permitted. Refund can be arranged with applicable fare basis.
2. Who is eligible to use a child fare ticket?
Children older than 2 years of age but have yet to reach their 12th birthday may travel with a child fare ticket.
3. Can I use my credit card to buy a ticket for someone else?
Yes, so long as that person is traveling on the same flight with you. If you, as the credit card holder, will not be among the travel party, you must present your credit card to AIR KBZ.
4. How far in advance can I book my flight?
Reservations can be made from 7 hours to 360 days before departure. Upon completion of the booking, a reservation reference number and ticket number will be generated automatically by the system.
5. How will I know when my ticket has been issued?
As soon as you complete and confirm your booking, a reservation reference number and ticket number will be displayed on the screen immediately or such information will be provided by e-mail afterwards.
6. Where do I get the ticket I have purchased online?
As soon as an electronic ticket is issued, all of your ticket data is stored in our electronic database. When you check-in at the airport, you can easily get your boarding pass by presenting your passport and the credit card you used to pay for the ticket.
7. How do I make changes to my ticket?
If you would like to change the flight route, the date of the flight or the class of service, please contact AIR KBZ ph: 095 1 9670014 - 20 ex: 200-206 as soon as possible. Changes will be made depending on the type of ticket that was purchased and the seat availability. According to ticket regulations, you may be required to pay an additional fee for any ticket changes.
8. Can I make a change or cancellation in routing using a ticket purchased through the AIR KBZ online booking system? If changes have not been made before departure, can I just show up at the airport and take care of it when I check in for the flight?
Any changes in your travel date or routing are subject to applicable fare rules/conditions, in addition to seat availability, and passengers need to contact one of our ticketing offices in advance to make the necessary changes. Otherwise the booking or ticket may not be accepted upon check-in at the airport and passenger may have to purchase a new ticket for travel on the desired dates and routing.
9. Can I be wait-listed for a flight or keep my return travel date open when I book online?
No, wait-list bookings and itineraries with open dates are not permitted for issuing airline tickets. Please contact our ticketing office at 095 1 9670014 - 20 ex: 200-206.
10. Is it secure to purchase an air ticket on the website?
Yes, it's secure. While you type in sensitive information such as credit card details to purchase an air ticket on the website, all your personal information will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the Internet. Your personal data will be used to assist AIR KBZ in providing better services to you. We will not sell or rent the data to third parties without your consent. For details, please refer to the 'Privacy & Security Statement ' of AIR KBZ website.
11. What happens when there is a change to the flight schedule?
Due to unforeseen travel conditions or other factors, we may have to change the flight schedule after a ticket is issued. In the event of a schedule change or flight cancellation, we will try to notify you by phone or email. We will do our best to advise you of any changes that may be necessary to your ticket. If the alternative options are not suitable, a full refund will be issued within 45 days.
12. How do I know if my ticket has expired?
Generally, if no portion of the ticket is used, the validity of the ticket is one year from the date of issue.
13. Can I get a refund for an expired ticket?
A request for refund should be no later than one year after the expiry of the ticket.
14. How do I refund a ticket?
15. I have made a confirmed booking with a travel agent. Can I buy a ticket with AIR KBZ or a different travel agent using the same booking?
You have to ask the travel agent who made the original booking to release the reservation record to the third party for ticket issuance.
16. What should I do to change my booking even though I have ticket with confirmation?
17. Can I fly with AIR KBZ using a ticket that was originally issued for another carrier?
You may need to contact the original issuing carrier or transporting carrier for endorsing the flight coupon to AIR KBZ. Furthermore, you may have to pay the fare difference if there is one.
18. Can I request a refund online?
19. How long will it take to process my refund request?
All refund requests are subject to the rules of the ticketed fare, and fees or penalties may apply to your refund. Your itinerary will be cancelled at the time the refund is processed.
For cash or agent purchases, refund checks are generally issued within one month of the date the refund is processed.
20. How do I issue ticket for “Infant”?
We do not accept Infant Booking Online. Please purchase the ticket for Infant at the airport counter when you check-in.
21. Publish disclaimers and risk management requirements.
Provide a notice on your website stating that any passenger found to be traveling on a fraudulently purchased ticket will not be allowed to board.